Saturday, July 23, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL, 66 BLAK BIRDS IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS


It's official, Our first retail space, 66 BLAK BIRDS opened today in the Dekalb Marketplace in Downtown Brooklyn.  It was an absolutely fantastic day.  We met so many interesting people from around the world who responded so kindly to our product.

Carlos and I both made sales and i think we'll get repeat customers.

People kept asking if we were only there for the weekend and the answer is NO!!! We will be open 6 days a week (Tuesday - Sunday) 11:00AM - 8:00PM.

I definitely wanna give a shoutout to my Cousin, Cordell (He took the photo above), Kwame, Alan, Chris, Leslie, Juwariya, Dan-Michael, Izetta, Onaji, Sabrina, Donald, Nez, Geanetta, Myisha, Trini, Michelle and my Sister, Mary. Thank you guys for always supporting me, you are the jewels in my crown and i couldn't shine without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment