Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dekalb Market: UPDATE 4: Time To Get Busy

Today was "Build-Out" Day. This was the day we had been waiting for, the day my business partner Carlos and I would finally be able to get into our space and get our hands dirty (Ok! his hands dirty).

There is a whole other world that exists at 7:00 in the morning that i was totally unaware of.  Way too much hustling and bustling (where are ya'll going this early?) and way too many kids out playing in the streets (hit me with that ball again and see what happens, i'm ol'skool).

So i arrived on site without the bright eyes or bushy tail and preceeded to get down to business.  Carlos and I layed out the days plan and then went to work.

We took some measurements, filled in some holes with joint compound, i sourced some wood that Carlos and I will both look at tomorrow and Carlos did some sanding, and had a meeting with a sound technician.  All in all it was a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment