Wednesday, May 21, 2014

B66 commercial.wmv





This was the first promotional commercial shot for the clothing line BSIXTEE6 in 2005. Directed by Briian Dargon, Shot and Edited by Henry Cruz and starring Rolando, Erica and Josh. Briian says

"I remember being all over the place and had only been designing for 3 years at the time and had what I thought was this great idea to shoot a commercial. Of course I had absolutely NO budget but I had somewhat of a vision and the drive to make it happen. I had the very good fortune to have Rolo,Erica,Josh and Henry (Who have all gone on to have stellar careers and lives) believe in that vision and we created something that I still look at with fond amazement. I am inspired everyday by my family, friends, people I don't know and the world we all inhabit."

In the years since, Bsixtee6 has developed a second line called CHIRP by Bsixtee6 and his work has appeared in numerous publications including Japanese Vogue, The Source, Vibe, Spanglish, BRM, various blogs and websites, Fat Joe's "Lean Back" music video and Ms.Erykah Badu to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment