Wednesday, September 26, 2012

AMBROSE SOLUTIONS: WALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS DOCUMENTARY INTERVIEWS DESIGNER BRIIAN DARGON OF BSIXTEE6 AND CHIRP

I met Clint Hoffman of Ambrose Solutions in June of 2012 when he walked into my boutique 66 Blak Birds located in the Dekalb Marketplace in Downtown Brooklyn, NY. He was hilarious and exuded such good energy we had an instant  rapport and he loved the product as well as the market as a whole.

In our conversation, he suggested that the concept of the container boutiques were fantastic and wondered aloud if something like this could work for the aboriginal people of Australia of which he has a special connection to having grown up with them, he also introduced me to the traditional aboriginal music of the international artist Shellie Morris and I instantly fell in love.

We stayed in touch and he informed me that he was creating a documentary and asked if he could interview me, of course I agreed. Much to my surprise when he arrived back in the states, the lovely Shellie whom I now listen to on my ipod was with him as well as the beautiful Jennifer Sarumi (Whoot Whoot).

I have included a link to part of the doc. and you can find me about six minutes and twenty seconds (6min.20sec) in. See what AMBROSE SOLUTIONS and WALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS is all about. Enjoy!!!

http://youtu.be/m621FD54b

No comments:

Post a Comment